2018. SEASON START IN
In beginning, there was just a dream and strong will. A will to do something different, and a dream to show it to the world.
We made that dream come true. Ship Karaka is our star and we are very proud of it.
For us Karaka represents not only the tradition, history, and respect for those who created Dubrovnik, but also the innovation and passion.
Sail the same ship used in filming of Game of Thrones, explore the streets of King’s Landing and sit on the Iron Throne on this unique tour
Our experienced local guide will reveal intersting facts about the series, town, stories of the noble families of Westeros and introduce you to the legendary King’s Landing
A must see tour that all Game of Thrones fans want to experience
Sail into the amazing world of Game of Thrones TV series and experience magic of King’s Landing on this one of a kind two hour tour of locations where the series was filmed. Sail the same ship on which Daenerys Targaryen sailed in the series while enjoying panoramic view of UNESCO – listed Old Town of Dubrovnik. Gain insider’s insight into filming of the series from our experienced tour guide, and feel like a Lannister while exploring hidden alleys of the capital of Seven Kingdoms.
WHAT YOU GET
PANORAMIC CRUISE ON BOARD KARAKA
EXPERIENCED TOUR GUIDE
WALKING TOUR OF THE OLD TOWN
TAKING PHOTOS IN COSTUMES AND ON THE IRON THRONE
GAME OF THRONES – DRAGON BLOOD COCKTAIL (NON ALCOHOLIC
OFFICIAL GAME OF THRONES SOUVENIR
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Not only is Dubrovnik a UNESCO World Heritage site, it has also became the capital city of Seven Kingdoms, magnificent King’s Landing, overlooking Blackwater Bay.For the fifth year in a row Dubrovnik is a official filming location for HBO’s TV series Game of Thrones, (an adaptation of A Song of Ice and Fire, George R. R. Martin’s series of fantasy novels). It is also a location for many other scenes. Some location are visible from the sea (Red Keep, where king Joffrey celebrated his name day – fort Lovrijenac, walls of Dubrovnik, where Tyrion Lannister and Varys took a stroll, City of Qarth – Island of Lokrum, House of the Undying – Bokar and Minčeta forts), other are visited on the walking tour (Park Gradac – Purple wedding setting, Museum Rupe – brothel, The Pile Gate where King Joffrey was faced with riot and many others).Join us on Karaka ship that was used in the making of Game of Thrones on a cruise around beautiful Dubrovnik. Relax while sipping on a Game of Thrones cocktail while enjoying the views of King’s Landing from the sea side, and take unique photos in costumes on the ship and on the Iron Throne, that will be a perfect memory of your visit to magical Westeros. Walk through the Old Town accompanied by our tour guide, discover locations where the series was filmed and interesting details about the characters and events from behind the scenes.
“Growing up at Winterfell, all I ever wanted was to escape, to come here, to the capital. To see the southern knights and their painted armor, and King’s Landing after dark. All the candles burning in all those windows…
Cold: Dalmatian prosciutto, cheese, fried vegetable salad, pasta with chicken and white sauce
Warm: Grilled fish fillet, grilled chicken fillet with potato salad and seasonal salad
Dessert: Fresh seasonal fruit
TWO HOUR TOUR
• Unique two hour tour by ship and walking tour
• Panoramic sail through waters around Dubrovnik and sightseeing of Old Town on foot
• Experienced local guide who will acquaint you with a lot of interesting facts about the series and the town and introduce you to legendary King Landing and noble families of Westeros.
• Must see tour that all Game of Thrones fans should experience
BEST EXCURSION IN DUBROVNIK!
BEAUTIFUL EXPERIENCE GUARANTEED!
FULL DAY KARAKA CRUISE!
It was an amazing time going on this cruise. It is the actual ship in which Khaleesi sailed. Got to view the city from a wonderful vantage point and take some great photos. The crew dressed up as characters from Game of Thrones and gave some information throughout the trip. Free game of thrones cocktails
This is one of the best excursion I’ve been to while in Dubrovnik. Their service, staff, lunch menus and the itinerary are simply perfect. It is probably the best way to do the island hopping. The islands themselves are really beautiful, interesting and worth visiting. Excursions with Karaka are definitely the best way to do that!